Vivid dreams causing very disturbed slee
Hi, I am suffering from insomnia from many yes. So the family doctor suggested Zolfresh 5mg every night. I've been using this from past 4yrs It puts me to sleep,but the problem is my dreams. That are very vivid and extremely disturbing. Due to the dreams I am not able to get peaceful sleep,this inturn ruins my day. I feel tired and irritable all day. Pls suggest a good remedy for this. I really am suffering TIA

What is TiA ? Transient ischaemic attack?
Do you really expect a remedy suggested online with this scanty information you’ve provided. That will be dangerous.
Consult with an online service provider.