Greetings. please note the following:
1. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease
2. It can have periods of stability or worsening depeding on several factors.
3. Spread of disease can be controlled by immunosuppresive therapy and depigmentation can even be reversed
4. Seek expert medical/dermatological opinion for detailed treatment with regular follow ups.
5. Involvement of palms and soles are tough to treat
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.