Vitiligo (White patch)

I have a small white patch on my forehead. I have used Tacroz ointment for 2 month, but no result. Then i tried ayuvedic method, which was very difficult to continue. So, is there any possible treatment available in allopathic which can cure vitiligo? PS: I am under medication for seizure disorder from last 2.5 years (200mg epsolin daily)

Doctor Answers (1) on Vitiligo (White patch)

Greetings. Vitiligo has excellent treatment options and it depends on quite a few factors. Understanding the cause of vitiligo is of prime importance to determine therapy. Vitiligo in different patients needs different approaches. Basically it has two components- to stop further progress and then to repigment. Surgical options are also available and give wonderful results.
Meet a Dermatologist who is an expert in Vitiligo management.
Do not fall for faster and immediate cure options. Exercise your knowledge and take a wise decision.