Vitiligo treatment

Hi...There are few white patches on my fingers, I have this patches from last two months, I absorb it is not spreading,after consulting with doctor, he informed me that it is vitiligo, iam not sure it is vitiligo or not! He suggested following medicines (Viterma capsules, dermadew cream, tacmod forte, melanocyl ointment, placentrex gel, HHSONE cream). Please see the attached pictures... Please suggest if it is vitiligo? Will this medicines help me to cure vitiligo?
views-icons 167 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, Image sent look like vitiligo, and u can continue the medicines prescribed, apart from medicine you can also go for excimer laser treatment to cure the patches in the initial stages.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Yes according to the photographs it looks like vitiligo itself. The medicines given by the doctor are fine. Kindly continue the same promptly under his guidance and follow up with him as suggested. This may take a few weeks to months to repigment. So don't worry and continue treatment. Warm regards. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.