Vitiligo-help
Hi Doctors, I have a skin deficiency which was told as VITILIGO by my doctors.. I read on Internet that the affected parts of the body can be replaced with health skin... Could you please let me know how much does that cost. Thanks in advance

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi Vitiligo is a autoimmune/genetic disorders where your melanocytes are destroyed by your own immune system Doctor will first asses the severity of the disesase and look for any Co morbidity. Treatment usually goes on for 3to4 month's. advanced options like phototherapy gives results