Vitamin for Good Health
Can i take Multi Vitamin for no reason? I wants to take Multi Vitamin for Good health. Please suggest me which one should i take ? Thank You

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

All fruits always including citrus ones and you should  also get sun exposure to take care of vitamin D
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... You can take multivitamin tablets.. Only vitamins are not sufficient for good health, all nutrients are required for good health... Carbohydrate, protein,fat, vitamin and minerals.. Vitamin requirement is in limited quantity, so don't take too many vitamin tablets...