Vitamin D3 Deficiency

Hi, I have Vitamin D3 - 3, which is deficiency. I consulted doctor & written some capsules, D3 Vitamin Must from mankind. If I take those tablet's weekly once making my head more wait, becoming thirsty. Is their any problem in taking tabs? Can anyone suggest good solution for quick recovery from 3 - 30+ Vitamin D3?

Sun exposure to the skin is the human race’s natural, intended, most effective and most neglected source of vitamin D. Humans make 90 percent of our vitamin D naturally from sunlight exposure to our skin – specifically, from ultraviolet B exposure to the skin, which naturally initiates the conversion of cholesterol in the skin to vitamin D3. While vitamin D supplements are an alternative means of producing vitamin D when regular, non-burning sun exposure is not possible, oral supplementation of vitamin D is not nature’s intended means of producing this vitamin.