Vitamin D deficiency

Which doctor to consult regarding this ? Iam not aware which speciality doctor I should consult for the exact treatmenr
views-icons 339 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. G Shanmugasundar
General Endocrinologist 13 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Madam. Greetings This is Dr Shanmugasundar MD DM Endocrinologist. Usually Endocrinologist deals with the vitamin D deficiency.. You can consult me by booking appointment at Magna clinics for obesity diabetes and endocrinology or meet any other endo according to your comfort. Have a great day. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?