Vitamin d deficiency
Suffering from vitamin d deficiency please tell which doctor to consult. Please please reply immediately.
242 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Firstly why did you get your vitamin d levels tested? If it was suggested by any doctor, then consult them only. Also it would have been better if you had posted the values, to know the extent of deficiency. If you got it on your own and you don't have any complaints, you can take tablet uprise d3 60000iu one tablet after food, weekly once for 8 weeks. For further queries please consult a physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.