Vitamin d deficiency
I did my vitamin d test after consulting a physician and this was my results 9.18 mg/nl. I had a chronic pain due to which my doctor suggested me cholecalciferol softgel capsules 60000 IU calcijoint-D3 every week for next 12 weeks then monthly till 3 months till now I have eaten for three weeks and for pain Pregalin NT this I have eaten for 20 days but still the pain is there I am unable to sleep or work due to body pain please suggest me something for this chronic pain

Calcium supplementation with Vitamin D is found beneficial in deficiency cases
Better to have a in person consultation for detailed history and evaluation
Take calcium rich diet

Pain means whole body or back pain. Specifically pain is in which part of body
Take shalcal 500 tab for 30 days