Vitamin d deficiency
Hello Doc.. I am 20 years old and have vitamin d deficiency... Can I take nurokind D3 tablet daily??

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What is your vitamin D3 levels? Based on the amount of deficiency you can take injection. Uprise D3 6L once a week. This will be cheaper and faster than oral medications. If you do not want to take injection, then yes you can take neurokind D3 once a day for a month. Or you can take D3 must 60k once a week for 3 months. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Hello...Hello... A level of 20 nanograms/milliliter to 50 ng/mLisis considered normal... Vitamin do deficiency is commonly seen in these days.. Nothing to worry you take vitamin do tablet for few months it will bounce back to normal .. Dietary deficiency could be the cause .... Have fruits and vegetables . Expose to sunlight ... You can take it but consult physician for dosage, it can cause gastritis