Viral&reactive arthritis

Diagnosed with above a month back but suffering from knee joint pains and ankle pain from past 8 months. Consulted rheumatologist but opinion is that it will take lot of time to cure, I'm depressed as sometimes pain is unbearable and days when I feel there is nothing. What is best medication for this. Currently m taking saaz 1 gm, omnacorthil 20 mg, hcqs 100.

Doctor Answers (1) on Viral&reactive arthritis

Dr. Deepak Dhole Mumbai | Physiotherapist
I think only medicine will not work for that .u have to do proper exercise to reduce the inflamation and stiffness...exercises such as ankle pumps ...take u r ankle down and up 20to 30 times thrice a day ...u can do this exercise in sitting as well as in supine position..for knees u have to do knee extension exercise ...while siting 20to 30 times thrice aday ...also at the same time squatting exercises for strengthning u r leg and knee muscles .......regular exercise along with ..medicine wil only resolve u r problem take care bye ...