Vigorous hair fall

I'm studying intermediate 1st year. I'm having hair fall since November of 9th class. It's terrible and uncontrollable. I eat dahl, almonds , green leafy vegetables daily. I don't have any tensions or pressures. whenever I comb my hair, I find lots and lots of hair struck in it. Please tell me the reason why I'm having this problem (hair fall). and also suggest me some measures to stop hair fall and it regrowth.

Doctor Answers (3) on Vigorous hair fall

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Hair fall/loss is a common problem. It may be due to ageing, heredity, hormonal influence, defective life style and unbalanced diet etc. Sometimes there may be hair fall in large quantities due to certain conditions like thyroid diseases, tinea capitis, or due to chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Exposure to chemicals, excessive shampooing and blow drying also trigger the hair loss. Especially in women hair fall is effectively managed by homoeopaths. Homoeopaths generally manage such cases by considering case history, constitution, modality, generalities etc.(known as constitutional remedy). Usually homoeopathic doctors prescribe drugs like Sepia, Acidum fluoricum, Acidum phosphoricum, Graphites, Natrum muriaticum, Phosphorus, Pulsatilla, Thuja, Apis, Selinium, etc.
Please include more fruits in your diet. Use herbal colours to dye your hair. Use herbal shampoo like Ritha shikakai, etc.
Dear patient, Hair is the common site of concentration at this age group of people... In fact hair is one of the vestigial(useless) part of body. But unfortunately we give much importance to it. Regarding your complaint hair fall may be due to diffent reasons in your case it may be due to hormonal imbalance . It usually comes at this age the transition age also called adolescent age. The main complaints in this age be pimples hair fall menstrual irregularities. I advice to meet a homoeopathic physician so that you will get a quick and easy and safe treatment for your hair fall. I usually clear such types of case with in 15 days to 1 month. Hope for a speedy recovery. Thank you.