Very sooner ejaculation
I am very annoyed with the problem of early ejaculation during intercourse. My partner also gets upset by my performance on bed. Please if anyone can guide me for a proper solution for this problem, i dont even last for a minute.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, though its unfortunate but it happens initial days after marriage, demands in person Examination to customised Approach for assure n long life benefits, kegel exercise and Ashwini mudra shalabhasan add value so master d technique