Burning after ejaculation
I feel loo burning sensation after ejaculation a week before I went through urine test and sonography as suggested by one urologist report were normal and he said Not to worry I went through his treatment still l am facing same problem so please suggest prompt treatment

Hey,  It's not at all unusual to have a burning sensation with urination immediately or shortly after ejaculation - especially if you ejaculated more than once. It usually just means that the urethra is irritated by the force of those ejaculations. It also leads to the desire to urinate.