Very Low Sexual Stamina
Please tell the remedy or advise for problem of very low sexual stamina. There is no other medical problem except early ejaculation. Libido and erection are pretty fine. After ejaculation, weakness persists for the next couple of hours and can not make an effort to repeat the sexual act. Age 46, married and having children. The stamina has been very low over the last many years even in the early years of marriage. Please suggest if this is normal and are there ways to increase stamina and sex time duration and also to delay early ejaculation. Please answer in detail. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay Pal Singh
Sexologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Take my ayurvedic treatment.. Its 100% safe and guaranteed.. Erection and timing will increase for sexual intercourse 30-40 minutes.. To enjoy sexual activity completely..
Consult me privately