Very high stress
I am a 12th grade student. These days there is an exam fever. I'm suffering from very high stress that have never experienced before in my life. Can you suggest a tranquilizer to sort out this problem with minimum or no side effects? And can you also suggest any drug to boost memory in this exam period?

I am sorry that we cannot suggest tranquilliser over net I would like to ask you to visit your family physician or psychiatrist and they will do what is best for you -
Tranquilizer is not the answer of exam stress Keep your mind cool and calm Regular studies is the best memory booster