Very high stress
I am a 12th grade student. These days there is an exam fever. I'm suffering from very high stress that have never experienced before in my life. Can you suggest a tranquilizer to sort out this problem with minimum or no side effects? And can you also suggest any drug to boost memory in this exam period?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

I am sorry that we cannot suggest tranquilliser over net I would like to ask you to visit your family physician or psychiatrist and they will do what is best for you -
Dr. Manu Rastogi
Neurosurgeon 22 yrs exp Lucknow
Tranquilizer is not the answer of exam stress Keep your mind cool and calm Regular studies is the best memory booster