Very heavy mensural bleed

My mensural bleeding is not stopping for last 2months i have changed 3doctors but nobody is able to identify the cause inbetween i hospitalised but after 14days of discharge heavy bleeding starts again what shoud i do no medicine working i am in very big problem please someone help me

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are bleeding heavily. You need to see a gynaecologist specialising in menstrual disorders. Sometimes you may need to be tested by a hematologist who can determine if you have a bleeding or clotting disorder that is causing the problem. Its much better to stick with one doctor rather than keep changing because some illnesses require a step by step approach to diagnosis. If you change doctors in the middle it will take longer to get to the cause because each doctor first tries to rule out common illnesses before moving on to test for others. best wishes