Vertigo right doctor

Hello doctors, as I have posted many queries with vertigo and have suggested neurologist neuro surgeons, ent but I don't feel they have found my cause and treatment for it so please please please suggest me the specialist who treats only vertigo and tinnitus kindof problems in bangalore! It's a request to suggest pls
views-icons 110 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Vertigo right doctor

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
This is the forte of the ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon. Unfortunately as this is difficult and time consuming process, not many doctors are interested in managing these cases preferring to invest their time in more lucrative cases! Drop into my clinic with all your past records & let me help you out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?