Vertigo - head ache a d dizziness
Hi Dr, I have taken an appointment while I am in Indore but I got to know I can also consult online using the app. Can you suggest how. I want to discuss problem i am having related to vertigo: - head ache, dizziness

It’s a condition in which a person feels that he or she is moving or the things in the surrounding are in motion when they are not so in reality. The person with Vertigo may have difficulty in maintaining balance in walking and standing. The improper imbalance can also result in falling. Nausea and vomiting may also accompany Vertigo. Homeopathy provides several remedies to treat Vertigo. With zero side effects and made of natural substances, Homeopathic remedies for vertigo can be of great help in the treatment of Vertigo. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

+107
Chat with a doctor
Pl consult an ent surgeon
Can consult online.
Consult me online with full history and report For your problem.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure on practo plateform paid consultation Dr liladhar Garg.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier www.prac.to/drvivekpahwa
Contact on prac.to/anandkalaskar
Age 33 Headache Dizziness Vertigo Any other diseases And digestion issue Long time use medicine Share me your full details Then I will suggest you natural treatment for this
Consult me online if you want permanent solution