Vertigo & crvicl lordosis
Hi I am suffering with have dizziness, and found with vertigo symptoms since two years ! But yet having acute pain with right hand and neck coz of loss of cervical lordosis ! My question is that is vertigo cause coz of loss of lordosis ? If yes than please suggest me medication and treatments !

Hi, Cervical lordosis is not related to your vertigo. There are various other causes which can lead to vertigo. For most people, lordosis does not cause significant health problems if left untreated. However, since the spine is responsible for much of our movement and flexibility, it is important to maintain a healthy spine. Not treating lordosis could lead to an increased risk of problems with the spine, hip girdle, legs, and internal organs...