Vericose Vain Left Side
Hi, I've varicose veins in left side testicle. It doesn't create pain. Sometime I feel mild pain in veins and sometimes in stomach. Stomach pain is like it is happening in a single vein only. Please advise what side effect it can create. Should I go for treatment? If yes than other than surgery what is effective solution.?

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Not all varicoceles need treatment. If it is not causing any significant pain, or testicle size does not decrease or if you have completed the family then no need for treatment. Other than surgery, it can be treated by radiological embolisation.