Hi, I'm suffering from vericocele. I got to about this 1months ago. I've been to many doctors. Some said for surgery... and some said no to it. Is there any cure for this. Also what all measures should I take to keep myself healthy in all respect.
views-icons 74 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey,  If you have a varicocele that causes you minor discomfort, but doesn't affect your fertility, you can wear athletic supports but long standing varicose may affect fertility consult surgeon and get operated
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?