Hello, I am having vericocele in my testicsles and it has been more than a year that I am experiencing pain. I tried homeopathy but it didn't worked. When I got color Doppler test done it was also seen that there was some fluid. What options do I have right now as the size has also shrunk a bit. Looking forward for answers from specialists.. Thank you
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....its surgical case cannot be cured with medication ... You must undergo surgery where surgeon ligate those vessels ...Advances in varicocele repair have led to a reduction of post-surgical complications. You may return to normal in 2-3 days .....consult general surgeon ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?