Vdrl and tpha test
I had tested for vdrl after 92 days of exposure and vdrl is negative and also tested for tpha after 120 days of exposure and tpha also negative...so need any other test for syphilis...???

No need.. absolutely normal.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
Hello dear Since both the test are Negative that is confirmative that you don’t have syphilis and you don’t require any other test for it now
For any further query you can always contact me on my Facebook page that is Dr Atika Aesthetics