Varicose veins pain from ankle and above
I am suffering With Varicose veins from last two months at foot ankle and below the knee... Could you suggest any medication My profession Was beautician....

It's a surgical case...but it's curable with Medicines also considering your age is only 33...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you, if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free.. I am practo verified Doctor and I guide practo users for free...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care

Homoeopathic treatment would be effective and without any side effects. Share more details about history and symptoms of your problem.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
Varicose veins is a common condition observed in practice whereby patients present with dilated, tortuous and elongated veins, especially on the legs. However, any vein in the body if gets twisted, stretched out or looses elasticity, could be labeled as varicose. The veins have certain valve like mechanism which allows the blood to move upwards toward the heart. The valves have leaflets. When the leaflets loose their elasticity, the valves loose their capacity to push blood upwards; hence there is a back pressure which leads to further elongation of the veins. The veins also have reduced elasticity. As a result, the veins get ‘tortuous’ or twisted; as well as hardened. The veins, thus, become visible as zigzag vascular tubes, especially on legs. Varicose veins affect especially the depending parts of the body that is lower limbs, which gets even worse when one tends to stand longer. People in the business of standing for long, such as sales people, policemen, plastic surgeon (tend to stand for hours during surgery), etc. are risk of developing varicose veins Homeopathy works very well for mild to moderate cases of varicose veins. It helps to reduce pain, control further varicosity, reduces swelling. Homeopathy also helps significantly in the cases which have varicose ulcers. Homeopathic treatment is strongly recommended for all cases of varicose veins A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
vrihad Vat chintamani Ras 1 tablet twice a day ashta moorti awleh 10 gm twice a day
Visit a General Surgeon.
Varicose veins has no effective medication
Consult a Vascular/ Plastic/General Surgeon for laser surgery which is not much uncomfortable and the best nowadays
This surgery is available only in high end hospital
U can consult me online, homeopathic medication can be beneficial for u, without side effects. Detail case study needed. Chat online for complete consultation and treatment. Dr Merlin
consult for more discussion on ur problem and treatment chat privetly,
The best treatment for vericose is surgery Its better you should consult some surgeon. Meanwhile you shoul avoid standing for long duration Keep your legs slightly elevated while sleeping.
hi i understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases  without any side effects share more details consult online now