Varicose veins
Need a consultation to understand if she has varicose veins issue. Is it direct drop in? As i couldnt book an appointment online

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for varicose veins to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

+131
Chat with a doctor
Thanks for asking avoid prolonged standing use stalkins and apply mustard oil+Haldi mix and massage it for Permanent come to our clinic in Delhi
greetings, Ayurveda panchkarma can give you relief from Varicose vein.