Varicocele
Which method is good for varicocele treatment? Surgery or embolisation... My uncle prescribed me far infrared rays therapy for varicocele...does it have any side effects

Hello there..... Percutaneous embolization. This procedure is done during local anesthesia on an outpatient basis. A radiologist inserts a tube into a vein in your groin.... your enlarged veins on a monitor, the doctor releases coils or a solution that causes scarring to create a blockage in the testicular veins, which interrupts the blood flow and repairs the varicocele..... This procedure isn't as widely used as surgery.....

Varicocele home treatment