I'm suffering from bilateral grade1 varicocele,feeling very discomfort.consulted urologist he adviced hetrazan and health okay tabs.and said wear scrotal support.what it means tight underwear or loose underwear.which is better for me
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there....... I can understand your problem. Tight support.. It's advised so that swelling of scrotum can be reduced... Mild varicocele may not require surgery.. But if swelling increases surgery is the ultimate options... Consult your general surgeon in nearest hospital.......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?