Varicocele
I'm suffering from bilateral grade1 varicocele,feeling very discomfort.consulted urologist he adviced hetrazan and health okay tabs.and said wear scrotal support.what it means tight underwear or loose underwear.which is better for me

Hi there....... I can understand your problem. Tight support.. It's advised so that swelling of scrotum can be reduced... Mild varicocele may not require surgery.. But if swelling increases surgery is the ultimate options... Consult your general surgeon in nearest hospital.......