Dear sir/madam we had marriage 3 years ago . but still have problem with having concieve . my wife report is normal .and i have diagnosed my sonography it shows bilateral varicocele . and testes are small . i want to know that the cost of surgery and embolization and which is better for me . thanks
268 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Surat
See as so far treatment is concerned firstly it depends upon your physicians decision how they are planning it out With or without surgery Regarding treatment without surgery without any side effects we have option for such type of male infertile cases with improvement in varicocele and semen quality Still reports and further case taking may decide your future plan of homoeopathic treatment which depends upon your homoeopathic doctor All the best couple
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?