Varicocele, anxiety

Hi, I have varicocele 2 grade in left testicle and alsp have pain in right testicle, getting low BP some time, anxiety and premature ejuculation these thing are happening from last one year and because of them I am bearing a inner mental pressure. So please guide me where I have to concern and what is the best possible solution for this condition.

Hi..., Varicocele treatment may not be necessary. However, if your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy or infertility or if you are considering assisted reproductive techniques, you may want to undergo varicocele repair.... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...