Variation in amh level
My amh level was 0.94.Then I did ivf which failed.AFc was 7.Now it 2.91.i have checked twice.Its 2.91.how can this be possible

Your body is capable of producing it's own healthy egg if you choose to address the root cause of the problem.
It's not normal to have irregular periods  ( early or late), missing periods, spotting between periods, prolonged heavy flow, pains and cramps during cycle, PMS and mood changes before periods, PCOS, Fibroid, Endometriosis,  fertility issues, tiredness, hair fall,  sleep disturbances, weight issues etc. If it is happening to you,  it's a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which needs further evaluation with blood investigations , scan etc.Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause which is not in your pelvis BTW. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also  increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers. The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s  risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging. PCOD is completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own PCOD but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps.
Feel free to chat with me on Practo direct consult if you want more support
Most likely lab error
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It can be observed bias.. It depends on laboratory reports.. That much variation not possible.. And According to ur AFC, ur AMH level 0.94 not correlated.. For detail information consult with me online
It depends on the lab where u hv done... If it's from a good accredited lab...it shouldn't vary so much.. Considering Ur AFC, .0.94 amh is not correlating... For more details connect with EVACARE fertilty clinic, Mulund, Mumbai
Failure of IVF have nothing to correlate with AMH level, go for IVF again with 'freeze all 'protocol. Wish you Best of luck.
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment