VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION
My wife is 28 year old with a 1.5 yrs baby (not breast feeding). For 4-5 days she is complaining for burning sensation and itchiness in her vagina while passing urine. I checked and found swelling like and little redness in the outer area and it was like little cracks all around the vagina. I tried to see any gynae doctor but no doctor is available because of pandemic. I googled the symptoms myself and found it to be some yeast infection or vaginitis. Now how to treat this problem I don't know. Plz help.

Maintain hyegine and start proper treatment..
for further information consult me privately
use flucanazoel tablet for 3 days.. id nit reduced consult in private consultation with me..