Vaginal swelling
I have swelling in vaginal area in left side. It feels like some clot is there inside. Is it some infection, and what should I do for curing it.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi kindly consult gynaecologist.... It could be a cystic swelling...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?