Vaginal problem
My period cycles always keep changing n nowadays thr is continuous discharge of one or two drops of blood frm my vagina plzz suggest something to me n help me to knw my problem
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nisha Bhargava
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
U need to get ur usg and hormonal assay done
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?