Vaginal problem

I am 23 yrs and I have a vaginal problem. After every menstruation my vagina becomes red and it starts itching. I am facing this problem from 4 5 yrs. I have been using clean and dry products bt it is not that much effective for me. I have found some semi liquid substance coming out from my vagina after having sex with my partner. The watery liquid that often comes from it makes me feel uncomfortable. Please suggest some solution

Doctor Answers (2) on Vaginal problem

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Internal examination when actually you have a problem... Gives idea about infection.. Take gynac opinion
Small amount of vaginal discharge is normal during / after intercourse, and is required to keep the vagina moist and lubricated. It is important to wash yourself after intercourse, which will solve your problem. You have not mentioned whether the redness and discomfort in your vagina following periods, subsides spontaneously or do you need medication? I would recommend seeing a gynaecologist and getting an examination during one of those days, to get a proper diagnosis first.