Vaginal itching
Married for 5yrs now. Never had any problem. This month on last day of my period i got period rash bump near clitoris. I applied soframycine. It got better. But aftrr intimacy me n my husband both got little itching. We abstained for 4days with regular dettol wash and soframycine. It's almost cured but still little bit is there for both of us. My ovulation is near and we are trying for baby. Shall we try or abstain?? Any ointment to get better faster?? Plz suggest

Hello, You both should get a urine routine and culture sensitivity test done or it could be a fungal infection also because both partners are getting itching. So keep your proper personal hygiene and drink plenty of water. Instead of soframycin apply Candid ointment. You can meet me in person or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
For further information consult me directly.
Consult a dermatologist. Apply antifungal ointment. Keep that part dry.
Need check up consultation
come online for Better understanding of your problem chat and treatment chat now through practo chat
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The problem what u hav specified looks like u and ur husband could have some sexually transmitted infection. Since, u and ur husband are on the family way it’s better u take all the tests for STIs as, it may affect the developing foetus. And u can b rest assured about it after the tests. Tests wil help in better evaluation and assessing the prblm. Hope this helps ! All the best for future !!
Need to evaluate
chat online