Vaginal itch
I m having vaginal itch for past few days I had this problem two months back and doctor prescribed clotrimazole and tablets. It was fine. Now again starting to itch. Please suggest me what to do. I want to get rid of this permanently. Kindly help

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello urinary and genital tract infection are more common in females...possible causes like cabdidiasis,bacterial vaginalis,trichomonal vaginalis should be ruled out consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment maintain proper hygiene around the genital areas.