Vaginal infection
I was having symptoms of UTI since more than a week now and suddenly today I noticed n number of bumps or bruises inside my vagina. Usually its is smooth inside the vagina but today its totally rough with large number of tiny bumps . What is this condition's name and what should I do ?
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You should drink lots of water. Cranberry juice would be of excellent help in overcoming the UTI. The vaginal walls are thrown into numeral folds called rugae and they might be feeling like bumps and all, but they are normal. Get it checked by a gynaecologist in person for further help regarding this. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.