Vaginal burning in pregnancy
I have no uti. Done urine culture last week negative report came. Last week had candid V6 for fungal infection. But today I am feeling vaginal burning. I was weeping last night and was in anger or anxiety. Just because of this is it happening. I am 24 weeks pregnant.

It is due to vaginal infection. You should not cry .Dont forget you are pregnant. Keep yourself happy .Take treatment for vaginal infection. Consult a gynaecologist.
Uti I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Anger anxiety has nothing to do with that it's due to Vaginal infection.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.