Vaginal infection
I'm having vaginal irritation and itching issue from past 4-5 days, during in which i had my periods as well.

It 8s due to fungal infection. Consult a gynaecologist or a dermatologist.
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice
May be infection
consult online
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
It's due to fungal infection
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.