Vaginal discharge
Maximum time i found ,white fluid (some times thin and some times dense) white discharge ,some time geting pain from at lower belly after discharge urine

White discharge is normal. However if issue has been persisting consult a gynaecologist.
White discharge is normal. Pain due to UTI.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
Pelvic infection I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.y
It's mostly UTI or pelvic infection Proper history and tests needed to confirm the diagnosis
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice