Vaginal discharge

I have vaginal discharge since I was 9. I know it is normal if it's colorless and odorless but sometimes it's whitish like cottage cheese and stinks. I have consulted many doctors but all in vain I still sometimes have these white discharges. Can this cause any problem during intercourse or pregnancy? Can this be cured completely?

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaginal discharge

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. White discharge like how you have described can be a vaginal candidiasis problem. Get this tested in lab for KOH mount, microscopy and then you will know for sure if it is really a candidiasis. It can be completely cured if it is candidiasis. But sometimes normally also there can be a white discharge, you don't need any treatment for that. It will not cause any problems during intercourse or with pregnancy. Consult a gynaecologist for further help. Regards