Vaginal discharge
I am having a thick white vaginal discharge since last 2 months. I had unprotected sex 2-3 times with the same personduring this time and have been having this problem ever since. I have tried clotrimazole and betadine pessaries . Problem subsides for a few days but returns again.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  For how many days do you follow the pessary? Use candid vaginal pessaries for a total of 7 days. Get your thyroid profile and sugar profile checked out and consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.