Vaginal bumps

She has a vaginal bump in her private part and feel swollen near the bump. She feels pain sometime. Its look like a pimple. So please provide any advice or medicine details for treatment. Thanks
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Most probably it's Bartholin's cyst. Get checked by your gynec.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?