Vagina itching and UTI
Hello Doctor I have been married for four months now and get Vaginal itching quite often and it's irritating. I sometimes scratch my vagina that even douche of water hurts. I get frequent Uti too. Intense uncomfortable feeling and feeling like to pee so I drink lot of water and pee two to three times to feel back to normal. Anything I should be concern about?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Please take medicine both you and your partner under the guidance of gynac
Dr. K.Sowmya Reddy
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
You are suffering from recurrent uti.It is better for u to get the urine culture and sensitivity done and according to the report take complete antibiotic course with highest sensitivity for 2weeks.a and take lot of fluids,like coconut water,buttermilk and fruit juices.