cancer-icon
Vaccination after chemo
My father in law is having a lung cancer So we have given him 3 cycle of chemotherapy so now after 3rd cycle he got infected near lungs so to prevent from infection is there any vaccine to take let me know

There is no vaccine to prevent infection in lungs. The best thing to do is keep his immune system good by giving hom healthy diet and avoiding places and people who can be potentially toxic. Since he is on chemotherapy it is better to avoid raw vegetables and salads. Its good to give cooked food. Good luck !