UTI problem
I have unitary track infection problem. I have been suffering for this disease since three years . l consulted with urologist doctor but I don't get recover. Please help me.
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Andrologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
Uti in men is less common as compared to women. The treatment needed to clear uti in men is also longer than women. The best approach is to get a urine routine and culture sensitivity and a ultrasound KUB to rule out any anatomical problems of urinary tract. After that antibiotics according to culture repory.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?