UTI infection
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, following which I started having burning sensation while peeing and also a yellowish penile discharge. So I consulted a doctor, he told me that it's an UTI so he gave me medication after which I have recovered. Now my concern is that I don't know what treatment or what tests should my girlfriend get done because she doesn't have any symptoms or trouble with her and I am certain I got that infection only after we had unprotected sex.

Hello, She is likely to have a urinary or vaginal infection. Ask her to drink lots of water and avoid coffee or any other caffeinated beverage. Also, ask her to visit a gynaecologist and get herself evaluated to rule out any infection.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi there... Advice her to drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.... Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....if no improvements Consult nearest physician they will help you further