UTI during Pregnancy
My wife is 7.5 weeks pregnant now and got to know that she is having UTI 4 days ago. Doctor has prescribed some antibiotic along with Citarlka syrup. She also suggested to drink plenty of water but my wife is able to drink only 5-6 glasses of water in a day. Could there be any problems because of less intake of water.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello its better if she takes at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day if she is not able to do so its fine ask her take medications which is prescribed consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.